Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
I made this up the other day when I couldn't find a recipe like what I wanted. The kids all but inhaled it so it must have been darn good! I make it with my own stuffing; however, I have posted it using the "easy" way! Please note that if you make your own stuffing it will take longer to bake!
- 2 1⁄2-3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheese, your choice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon Pickapeppa Sauce (optional)
- 24 ounces dry bread stuffing mix
- 16 ounces mixed vegetables, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- If using box stuffing mix according to directions ( I always add a little celery and onion to it) --
- Spray a 9x13 pan with Pam cooking spray. Place cooked chicken on the bottom of the pan -- add the thawed mixed vegetables, then the cheese. In a small bowl, combine the soups, sour cream, Pickapeppa if using and garlic. Pour over the top of chicken/vegetable mixture. Top with stuffing. Baked covered 30 minutes -- then uncovered for 30 minutes.