Recipe by Angel91805
This is a recipe from The Pampered Chef that we recently had at a party in my home. It is so easy and so tasty. We've made it several times since then.
Top Review by Chef LauraMD
We loved this recipe! I wanted to double it the last time I made it, but only had one container of alfredo sauce, so I added milk and parmesan to the soup. Also it is great if you toss in ravioli or tortellini - very filling!
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 14 1⁄2 ounces chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, snipped
- 16 ounces alfredo sauce
- grated fresh parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place broccoli, carrots, onion, bell pepper and garlic in saucepan. Add broth; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until veggies are crisp-tender.
- Add chicken and Alfredo sauce to broth; simmer 5 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat; stir in basil.
- Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.