Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and delicious. We love this dish.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 4 slices Fontina cheese
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄8 cup butter
- salt and pepper
- Dredge the chicken breasts in flour.
- Place the butter in a heated pan.
- Once it starts to foam you will want to add the chicken breasts.
- Sauté each side for 4-5 minutes.
- Place a slice of prosciutto on each chicken breast.
- Top each piece with a slice of fontina cheese.
- Pour wine into pan, cover and simmer for approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Before serving you can pour he remaining sauce on top of each chicken breast.
Awesome recipe! Very easy to make and so yummy! I cut a slit in the chicken breasts and added fresh spinach and it gave it a great taste. Next time I may add some of the cheese inside the chicken too!!