Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another Abs Diet I'm posting for DH. He was really excited when he came home with this one! Anyway, it's great if you're on the diet or just want a healthier meal. Hope you enjoy! To prepare this you will need 2 clean bricks.
- To prepare this you will need 2 clean bricks.
- Rinse and dry the breasts.
- sprinkle them with salt, pepper, red pepper, garlic, and rosemary,.
- place in a baking dish, pour on lemon juice, and olive oil and refrigerate for 30 min to an hour.
- wrap each of the bricks in aluminum foil.
- brush the grill with a stiff wire brush.
- dip a paper towel (folded into a small square) in oil and holding it with tongs rub it over the rods of the grill to oil them.
- Then place the chicken at a 45 degree angle to the rods, put the bricks on top.
- Cook over high heat for 4 to 6 minutes per side reorienting each breast every 2 minutes for a crosshatching effect.