Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Something for a change.
- 400 g chicken strips
- 1 bunch shallot, chopped
- 1 lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 220 g low-fat tzatziki, dip
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, chopped
- Coat a pan with cooking spray, heat and cook the chicken until golden brown and tender.
- Remove from pan.
- Add the shallots to the pan and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes
- Stir in the cucumber and garlic.
- Saute for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the tzatziki and mint.
- Return the chicken to the Pan and gently heat through.
- Garnish with extra mint if desired.
We got really mixed reviews on this one...It was easy to prepare. My Wife Loved it! My daughter thought it was "Pretty good" she's 11. Myself and my son 13 didn't really care for it. It wasn't bad tasting or anything...but not something I would look forward to re heating or making again. My Wife will ask to make it again I'm sure.
This is a great and easy supper dish to prepare. I used an English cucumber because I wasn't sure what a lebanese cucumber is. The English cucumber was much tastier than a usual cucumber. I used my own tzatziki sauce, Recipe#257413, for this recipe. We all loved this delicious recipe and I'll make it again often!