This is a recipe from Lipton. Simple instructions -- I like those best!! :)
Make and share this Chicken Tuscany recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice or 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (optional)
- In 13 x 9-inch baking pan, arrange chicken,.
- red pepper and mushrooms.
- Blend remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Bake 50 minutes at 425 degrees or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.