Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are quick and easy but tasty. I try to use recipes that don't take a lot of time and that are kid friendly. This is a hit.
- Combine cheese, celery, onion, chicken and peppers.
- Roll out biscuits on a lightly floured board.
- Place 1-2 Tablespoons chicken mixture on each biscuit.
- Fold over and seal edges.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 12 minutes or until brown.
I found this recipe in a magazine 5 years ago and just now made it. Why did I wait so long? I searched the database and here it already was. I used a can of crescent rolls and added a little salsa to the mixture. We loved them. It tasted similar to a calzone. Loved it!