1/4 Photos of Chicken/Turkey Pot Pie
Heidi Swanson's Note:
This came from a Pillsbury ad around Thanksgiving time one year. My kids ask for this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425.
- 2Prepare pie crust for a two-crust pie.
- 3In a medium saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat.
- 4Add onion; cook two minutes or until tender.
- 5Stir in flour, salt and pepper until well blended.
- 6Gradually stir in broth and milk; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly and thickened.
- 7Add chicken and mixed vegetables, remove from heat.
- 8Spoon chicken mixture into crust-lined pan.
- 9Top with second crust and flute; cut slits in several places.
- 10Bake at 425 for 30-40 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- 11Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken/Turkey Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.9
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 772.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 23.4 g