This came from a Pillsbury ad around Thanksgiving time one year. My kids ask for this.
Make and share this Chicken/Turkey Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 425.
- Prepare pie crust for a two-crust pie.
- In a medium saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat.
- Add onion; cook two minutes or until tender.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Gradually stir in broth and milk; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly and thickened.
- Add chicken and mixed vegetables, remove from heat.
- Spoon chicken mixture into crust-lined pan.
- Top with second crust and flute; cut slits in several places.
- Bake at 425 for 30-40 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.