1/4 Photos of Chicken Tuna Salad
Sydney Mike's Note:
Here's a recipe I whipped up to jazz up the usual tuna or chicken salad. Instead of the usual 'tuna' I actually use a can of chunk solid white albacore. The resulting salad can be used in a wrap, on bread, on lettice leaves, and various other ways! Very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the chicken & albacore & shred them in a bowl.
- 2Add the mayonnaise, mustard, preserves & pickle relish.
- 3Quarter the unpeeled apple & get rid of the core.
- 4Stand each quarter apple on its edge and slice each in half lengthwise, keeping the red halves.
- 5Dice these red halves & add to chicken/albacore mix, along with the raisins.
- 6Mix well & season with pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tuna Salad
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.3
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 267.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: