Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A really good casserole for when you don't have a lot of time to cook. My mom made this all the time when i was growing up and it's still a favorite.
- 3 large chicken breast halves, cut into large pieces
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup uncooked rice (not instant)
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease large casserole.
- Dilute cream of chicken soup with the milk.
- Pour about 1 cup of the mixture in bottom of casserole.
- Sprinkle 1 cup raw rice in casserole.
- Arrange chicken pieces on top.
- Add 1 package dry onion soup mix to remaining soup/milk mixture and pour over chicken.
- Bake 1 hour covered and second hour uncovered.