Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Delicious Chicken in a garlic, lemon cream sauce. Goes nice with a side dish of spagetti. And a dry white wine
- Butterfly chicken breasts so they are thin.
- Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Dust chicken breasts with flour.
- Combine whole eggs and romano cheese to form a batter.
- (you don't want a thick batter as it will coat and burn if too thick.) Fry chicken and mushrooms until golden brown.
- Add garlic and saute 1 minute.
- Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer chicken to platter.
- Add butter to the skillet.
- When melted add wine and lemon juice.
- Add cream and cook over high heat until sauce begins to thicken.
- Return chicken to skillet and heat.
- Serve immediately.
- Sprinkle additional grated romano cheese over chicken if desired.
I don't usually write reviews but I will say this: most unreal dish I've ever made a must trt
there is a restaurant near us that serves a recipe that we love by this name so i thought i'd give it a try. OMG!!!! delicious! do yourself and family a favor and try this recipe as is. wonderful. dbal773939