1 hr 5 mins
Delicious Chicken in a garlic, lemon cream sauce. Goes nice with a side dish of spagetti. And a dry white wine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butterfly chicken breasts so they are thin.
- 2Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- 3Dust chicken breasts with flour.
- 4Combine whole eggs and romano cheese to form a batter.
- 5(you don't want a thick batter as it will coat and burn if too thick.) Fry chicken and mushrooms until golden brown.
- 6Add garlic and saute 1 minute.
- 7Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Transfer chicken to platter.
- 9Add butter to the skillet.
- 10When melted add wine and lemon juice.
- 11Add cream and cook over high heat until sauce begins to thicken.
- 12Return chicken to skillet and heat.
- 13Serve immediately.
- 14Sprinkle additional grated romano cheese over chicken if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tosca
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.2
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 232.7 mg
- Sodium 123.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 11.3 g