- 4 fat free tortillas (10inch)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium sized onion, sliced
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium sized tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup low-fat ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Wrap tortillas in foil. Heat in 350°F oven 10-15 minutes until warm.
- Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.Place skillet over med-high heat. Add chicken, onion and garlic; saute until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 4-6 minutes. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Top each with lettuce and tomato. Drizzle each with 2-3 TBSP dressing. Roll up tortillas and serve.