Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Your kids can make this themselves.
- 236.59 ml cooked chicken, chopped
- 59.14 ml chunky salsa
- 59.14 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 lettuce leaves, curly
- 4 (24 inch) flour tortillas
- Combine chicken, salsa and cheese.
- Place lettuce on tortilla.
- Spread one-fourth of chicken mixture in center of lettuce.
- Roll up tortilla, enclosing filling.
It was great, I made a couple of changes, I got chicken breasts and chopped them up into small pieces. I breaded them with a Italian style bread crumb / flour/ salt/ pepper mix after having dipped them in a egg and milk wash. Fried it in a pan of oil. It was better than a snack wrap any day of the week and twice on Sunday!
Perfect for a quick lunch!! Used whole wheat tortillas and some swiss cheese. Used medium chunky salsa. Zapped it in the microwave for a minute or two so the cheese would melt a bit. Thanks Charlotte! :)
This was very easy to throw together for a quick lunch. Enjoyed by all. Thanks!