Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
One of many Mexican dishes I've cooked for years. I don't always refrigerate over night, but you can if you have time.
- 1 (2 -2 1/2 lb) broiler-fryer chickens, cooked and boned
- 1 dozen corn tortilla
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chili peppers
- 1⁄2 lb cheese, grated
- Quarter tortillas. Mix soups, sauce, onion and milk together.
- Butter casserole dish. Layer tortillas, chicken and soup mixture ending with soup mixture on top.
- Cover with grated cheese. Let stand in refrigerator 24 hours or overnight.
- Bake at 300 for 1 hour.