Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This soup is quick but tastes like it took hours to make.Please take time to rate this recipe. I really would like to know what you think.
- 2 cooked chicken breasts (cubed)
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (10 ounce) canrotel diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- Put chicken, corn, chicken broth, black beans, and diced tomatoes in large sauce pan.
- Simmer on medium heat until chicken is is heated.
- Serve with tortillas on the side.
This soup is amazing! I was a little worried because I didn't rinse the blackbeans (which I would really recommend) and it had a blackish color. I added salsa to mine at the table, and my hubby added sour cream. Its a great "top your own" soup, and the flavors are complex and wonderful!
Great stuff - just the right amount of everything. Fabulous, filling and easy. Thanks so much for sharing this one !
WONDERFUL! I cut this in half since it is just me, but I added a small onion and half of a green bell pepper since I had it. The flaver is a bit spicy but not bad- The only draw back is I wish I had a piece of crusty bread to dip in the soup. YUM!