Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very easy recipe, but delicious
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies (Rotel is very good)
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained (frozen corn may be substituted)
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (7 ounce) cans chicken (we used cooked, chopped chicken breast)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped (optional)
- tortilla chips
- cheddar cheese, shredded (for topping)
- hot pepper sauce (optional) or Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Mix first five ingredients together and heat.
- Sprinkle each serving with chips and cheese.
- Add hot pepper sauce for those who are so inclined.
This was good. I was wanting tortilla Soup, but didn't have much time. This was just what I needed. I used 2 cans of rotel tomatoes instead of stewed. I also added corn and bleck beans. 1 can each.