Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans chicken and rice soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 3 (10 ounce) cans white and yellow corn
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canspicy hot chili beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups instant rice (uncooked)
- 1 lb chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
- 3 tablespoons chili powder (adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno (chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Boil chicken breasts in a pan. Shred with a fork.
- Combine chicken will all other ingredients into stew pot.
- Cook over medium heat for 30-45 minutes.