Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79-29.58 ml olive oil, for sauteing
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken, baked and shredded
- 396.89 g tomatoes, diced
- 141.74 g Rotel Tomatoes
- 9.85 ml beef base
- 9.85 ml chicken base
- 283.49 g tomato soup
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml lemon-pepper seasoning
- 9.85 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml Tabasco sauce (I didn't add this as it was a little too spicy for kiddos last time. Feel free to add when you simme)
- 1301.24 ml water (you add)
- Saute onion and garlic in oil, adding more oil if needed.
- Add remaining ingredients except water.
- Freeze in Gallon freezer bag.
- Serving day instructions:.
- No need to thaw. Place in pot with 5 Â½ cups water and heat to simmer.
- Simmer for 30-35 minutes. Ladle soup into bowls and top with favorite toppings such as shredded cheese, tortilla chips and sour cream.