1/1 Photo of Chicken Tortilla Soup
8 hrs 20 mins
Teddy's Mommy's Note:
I wanted something easy yet tasty. We came up with this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large chicken breasts (totaling approximately 2 lbs)
- 4 large red potatoes, diced into 1/2 inch pieces (approximately 1 cup)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 (28 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup carrot, diced into 1/2 inch pieces
Garnish (per serving)
- 1Put everything except the garnish items into the crock pot on high for approximately 5 hours, or low for approximately 9 hours.
- 2Make sure all items are covered with liquid if they are not add a little more chicken stock.
- 3Shred chicken using two forks after cooking time is up stir the chicken into the soup.
- 4Spoon soup into bowls, add garnishes and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tortilla Soup
Serving Size: 1 (510 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.5 mg
- Sodium 969.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 17.4 g