Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy and quick meal.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup whole kernel corn
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- Combine broth and tomatoes in medium saucepan.
- Stir in corn and refried beans.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add chicken and heat through.
- Top with crushed tortilla chips and cheese.