- 4 -5 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (Healthy Request)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (Healthy Request)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 3 (1 1/4 ounce) packages reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1⁄2 small onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken in about 6-8 cups water in deep soup pan.
- Shred chicken and return to boiling chicken broth. Add all listed ingredients.
- Simmer on low for 2 hours, for the flavor to blend well.
- Serve while hot with tortilla chips, grated cheese, and homemade pico de gallo.
- Sometimes, I'll add a little brown rice or quinoa to stretch it- quinoa adds lots of protein and is also good for the kids!