- 1 (9 ounce) packagebear creek tortilla soup mix
- 1⁄2 lb cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 6 soft taco-size flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the soup as directed, only using 6 cups water, instead of 8. I use the chicken broth for the other two cups.
- Add the cooked chicken, in strips.
- Add the corn.
- Fry the tortilla strips in hot oil to brown.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- I garnish this with the tortilla strips, cheese, and sour cream.
- Note: I love red pepper jelly on tortilla strips.