Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe was given to me in the early 80's from a coworker. If doubling, be careful with doubling the Rotel tomatoes cuz they can be very spicy. You can make rollups or layer in the baking dish.
- 6 flour tortillas, large
- 1 -2 full chicken breast, fully cooked and shredded, rotisserie chicken is best
- 1⁄2 cup cooked rice, leftover rice works great
- 1⁄2 cup corn niblets, frozen can be used, no need to defrost
- 11 ounces cream of chicken soup, 97% fat free, regular can be used
- 11 ounces milk, use soup can to measure, use any type of milk
- 10 ounces Rotel Tomatoes, not necessary to drain
- 4 ounces green chilies, do not drain
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated, divided
- 4 ounces sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with a non stick spray.
- Mix soup and milk together, add Rotel tomatoes, green chilies, stir to combine. You can heat this through on the stove top or microwave if you like.
- Combine chicken, corn, rice, olives. Toss to combine.
- Divide chicken mixture into each tortilla. Top with cheese. Roll 'em up!
- Put a thin layer of soup mixture on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place prepared tortillas in baking dish.
- Top with soup mixture, then , top each with remaining cheese.
- *If making stacks, you can use an 8x8 baking dish. use 1-2 tortillas to make 3 layers. Layer ingredients as suggested above.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until hot & bubbly. Cool for 3-5 minutes, serve.