Chef #1218030's Note:
As far as I know, I love any food that is wrapped in a tortilla. Had these at a baby shower yesterday, and wanted to put it on recipezaar to get the nutritional info to plug into myfitnesspal.com. From previous experience, I recommend wrapping filled, rolled tortillas with waxed paper and chilling before slicing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken with salsa over medium heat on stovetop. Let cool.
- 2Mix sour cream with hot sauce, to taste.
- 3Divide sour cream mixture equally among the tortillas - spread on tortillas.
- 4Divide cheese equally among the tortillas - sprinkle evenly on tortillas.
- 5Divide chicken and salsa equally among the tortillas - layer onto tortillas.
- 6Roll tortillas up, then wrap with waxed paper and chill.
- 7Once chilled, remove from waxed paper and cut into 1-inch slices.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tortilla Rollups
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.9
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.9 mg
- Sodium 700.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 17.4 g