Recipe by mjwabs
As far as I know, I love any food that is wrapped in a tortilla. Had these at a baby shower yesterday, and wanted to put it on recipezaar to get the nutritional info to plug into myfitnesspal.com. From previous experience, I recommend wrapping filled, rolled tortillas with waxed paper and chilling before slicing.
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce (we used 3 packets of Taco Bell hot sauce)
- 10 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken with salsa over medium heat on stovetop. Let cool.
- Mix sour cream with hot sauce, to taste.
- Divide sour cream mixture equally among the tortillas - spread on tortillas.
- Divide cheese equally among the tortillas - sprinkle evenly on tortillas.
- Divide chicken and salsa equally among the tortillas - layer onto tortillas.
- Roll tortillas up, then wrap with waxed paper and chill.
- Once chilled, remove from waxed paper and cut into 1-inch slices.