1/1 Photo of Chicken Tortilla Rolls
chocoholic in AZ's Note:
bite sized finger food the whole family will love. I had a friend bring something similar to my baby shower, but it was just meat, cream cheese, and tortilla shells. I wanted to revamp this recipe and give it more flavor, enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften cream cheese and mix in all dry herbs and fresh cilantro. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over both shells covering the whole shell.
- 2Then spread guacamole over 1/2 of each shell.
- 3Then sprinkle bacon on the other half of each shell.
- 4Sprinkle carrots evenly over both shells.
- 5Combine tomatoes and red onion and sprinkle evenly over both shells.
- 6Last sprinkle chicken evenly over both shells.
- 7Carefully role up both shells tightly, put on a plate, cover with Saran wrap, and chill for at least one hour.
- 8When ready to serve cut tortilla rolls into 1 inch slices, plate and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tortilla Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (637 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.5
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 69.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: