bite sized finger food the whole family will love. I had a friend bring something similar to my baby shower, but it was just meat, cream cheese, and tortilla shells. I wanted to revamp this recipe and give it more flavor, enjoy!
- Soften cream cheese and mix in all dry herbs and fresh cilantro. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over both shells covering the whole shell.
- Then spread guacamole over 1/2 of each shell.
- Then sprinkle bacon on the other half of each shell.
- Sprinkle carrots evenly over both shells.
- Combine tomatoes and red onion and sprinkle evenly over both shells.
- Last sprinkle chicken evenly over both shells.
- Carefully role up both shells tightly, put on a plate, cover with Saran wrap, and chill for at least one hour.
- When ready to serve cut tortilla rolls into 1 inch slices, plate and serve.