Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from taste of home feb/march 2010
Make and share this Chicken Tortilla Chowder recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of potato soup, condensed, undiluted
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can roasted green chilies, chopped
- 3 flour tortillas (8 inch tortillas)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat the soups, milk and broth stirring frequently. Add corn, chicken and chilies; bring to a boil. Cut tortillas into 2 inch x 1/2 inch strips. Stir in the tortilla strips. Reduce heat, summer uncovered for 5 minutes. Stir in the cheese until melted. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired.