Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Made with chipotle pepper sauce. I'm on a chipotle kick! Recipe from Tabasco.
- 1 (10 ounce) package corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) canspetite diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- Arrange tortilla chips in a 13x9-inch baking dish and sprinkle with chicken.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; add onion and cook until tender and lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, broth, TABASCO® Chipotle Pepper Sauce, and salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro and pour evenly over chips.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake in a 400°F oven until lightly browned and bubbly, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately.