Chicken Tortilla Casserole
- Cook chicken breasts using your favorite method. (Mine is to place them in a casserole dish, sprinkle with an envelope of dry onion soup mix and add 1/2 to 1 cup white wine. Cover and bake in a 350 oven until done.
- Remove skin and bone from chicken breasts when cool enough to handle. Cut into medium bite size pieces.
- Combine soups,sour cream and milk.
- Spread about 1/3 of the soup mixture over the bottom of a casserole dish. Top with 1/2 of the tortilla strips, 1/2 of the chicken, 1/2 of the chilies and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Spread about another 1/3 of the soup mixture over this layer. Repeat with remaining tortilla strips, chicken and chilies. Top with the rest of the soup mixture and last half of the cheese.
- If using, sprinkle with some sliced ripe olives.
- Bake, uncovered in a 350 oven for approximately 45 minutes (or until hot and bubbly).