Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
My wife got this from the back of a Hormel Fully Cooked Chicken Breast package. We havn't made it yet, but it sounds really easy and tasty. Should be easy to do with regular chicken breasts and some jar gravy.
- 1 (17 ounce) package hormel fully cooked chicken breasts with gravy
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (7 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup Minute Rice
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 inches flour tortillas, cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Cut chicken into pieces.
- In large carrerole combine chicken, salsa, corn, beans, rice and cheese.
- Place tortilla strips over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 min or until rice is cooked through and tortillas are lightly crisp.
Just excellent! We used another brand of chicken and gravy and it turned out great. We hope to have it for dinner more often!
Easy and delish. I used left over chicken rather than the package of chicken in gravy and used some of a jar of turkey gravy (it's what I had) Thanks for sharing!