My wife got this from the back of a Hormel Fully Cooked Chicken Breast package. We havn't made it yet, but it sounds really easy and tasty. Should be easy to do with regular chicken breasts and some jar gravy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (17 ounce) package hormel fully cooked chicken breasts with gravy
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (7 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Minute Rice
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 inches flour tortillas, cut into strips
- 1Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- 2Cut chicken into pieces.
- 3In large carrerole combine chicken, salsa, corn, beans, rice and cheese.
- 4Place tortilla strips over the top.
- 5Bake for 25-30 min or until rice is cooked through and tortillas are lightly crisp.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tortilla Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.7
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 1145.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hormel fully cooked chicken breasts with gravy