Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mom makes this, and I think that she originally got it from a Taste of Home magazine.
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 onion, grated (or dry minced onion)
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine chicken, chilies, soups and broth.
- In a greased 9 x 13 pan layer half of the tortillas cutting to fit pan.
- Top with half of the chicken mixture and half of the cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake @ 350° uncovered for 30 minutes.
This was alright as far as the taste goes but it turned out real sloppy and runny.