Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
- Brown chicken, set aside.
- Saute onions in butter until transparent.
- Mix soup, milk and spices.
- Starting with flour tortillas, layer ingredients (tortillas, soup mixture, chicken, onions, chilies, then cheese. Repeat layers, ending with cheese) in a round 2 qt size casserole dish -- I have tried it in a square pan and it does not come out as well.
- Bake at 350 oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
My husband said this was the best thing I've made in years! Thank you Lori. I thought it was great too, I'm not a big lover of chicken, but I must say I'll be sure to serve it again. It would be a great main course for a dinner party. Laura
Absolutely delicious. Took a bit of preparation, but well worth it!
This was very tasty but I agree it needed a little more milk, maybe a 1/2 cup total. I think this could be changed around with several different things and still taste good.