1/2 Photos of Chicken Tortilla Casserole
This is kind of like a lasagna but uses flour tortillas as the noodles. I hope you enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour broth in baking pan 9x13-inch pan.
- 2Make the first layer with torn tortillas to completely cover the bottom of the pan well.
- 3Make the next layer with 1/2 the meat; cover that layer with 1/2 the cottage cheese, followed by 1/2 the soup.
- 4Repeat these layers: tortillas, meat, cottage cheese, and soup.
- 5Make the top layer with the cheese.
- 6Cover with foil.
- 7Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- 8Remove foil and bake 10 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tortilla Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.7
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 49.0 mg
- Sodium 772.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: