Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is kind of like a lasagna but uses flour tortillas as the noodles. I hope you enjoy
Make and share this Chicken Tortilla Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- flour tortilla
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken or 1 1⁄2 cups turkey, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- Pour broth in baking pan 9x13-inch pan.
- Make the first layer with torn tortillas to completely cover the bottom of the pan well.
- Make the next layer with 1/2 the meat; cover that layer with 1/2 the cottage cheese, followed by 1/2 the soup.
- Repeat these layers: tortillas, meat, cottage cheese, and soup.
- Make the top layer with the cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and bake 10 minutes longer.
Wonderful and easy weeknight supper. This was loved and eaten quickly by my entire family! DS would like me to shred the chix next time though. I also think it would be great to add a can of green chilis to it also(but that would only be for me). Made this exactly how posted and it turned out great. I also made a half recipe with low carb tortillas for me!