This is kind of like a lasagna but uses flour tortillas as the noodles. I hope you enjoy
Make and share this Chicken Tortilla Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Pour broth in baking pan 9x13-inch pan.
- Make the first layer with torn tortillas to completely cover the bottom of the pan well.
- Make the next layer with 1/2 the meat; cover that layer with 1/2 the cottage cheese, followed by 1/2 the soup.
- Repeat these layers: tortillas, meat, cottage cheese, and soup.
- Make the top layer with the cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and bake 10 minutes longer.