Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy appetizer! Mix garden vegetable cream cheese with chunk chicken and spread onto tortillas. Roll up, chill and slice. This recipe is from a Hormel booklet I picked up at the grocery store.
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained and flaked
- 1 cup cream cheese with vegetables, softened
- 1⁄2 cup dill pickle relish, drained
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- In a bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese and pickle relish. Gently stir until mixed well.
- On each tortilla, spread a thin layer of chicken mixture to within 1/2" of tortilla edge. Roll up, wrap individually in plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving time.
- To serve, remove plastic wrap and slice tortillas.