Recipe by Tearanii
This is a dish everyone will love, as it has tender chicken, creamy cheese, and a little zip from the green chilies.
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, divided
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese, divided (8 ounces)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, chilies, half of the olives, broth, soups and onion; set aside.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave according to package directions.
- Layer half of the tortillas on the bottom of a greased 13x9-inch baking dish (they will slightly overlap).
- Top with half of the chicken mixture and half of the cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350º for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with remaining olives.