1/1 Photo of Chicken Tortilla Bake
This dish is even better reheated. You can jazz it up with salsa or peppers depending on your taste. It's mild enough that even "non-Mexican eaters" will like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine chicken, chilies, broth, soups& onion; set aside.
- 2Cut or tear tortillas into 3-4 inch pieces and layer half on the bottom of a greased 13X9 inch pan.
- 3Top with half the chicken mixture and half the cheese.
- 4Repeat layers.
- 5Bake, uncovered 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tortilla Bake
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.1
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 57.6 mg
- Sodium 904.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 21.4 g