Recipe by Ouisey
This dish is even better reheated. You can jazz it up with salsa or peppers depending on your taste. It's mild enough that even "non-Mexican eaters" will like it.
- 12 flour tortillas
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine chicken, chilies, broth, soups& onion; set aside.
- Cut or tear tortillas into 3-4 inch pieces and layer half on the bottom of a greased 13X9 inch pan.
- Top with half the chicken mixture and half the cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.