Denise in NH's Note:
I received a small cookbook from Birds Eye and it had this recipe for Chicken Tortellini Soup. Have not tried it yet, but it sounds so easy and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups water
- 1 (49 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 4 cups cooked chicken or 4 (10 ounce) cans cooked chicken
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon basil
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (16 ounce) package birds eye farm frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry cheese tortellini
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1In large saucepot combine water, chicken broth, chicken, cream of chicken soup, onion, garlic, basil and oregano.
- 2Cover and bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat to low; add vegetables and tortellini.
- 4Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- 5Garnish with cheese and diced tomatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tortellini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.4
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.4 mg
- Sodium 983.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 20.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix