Recipe by Kohtzy
This is a tasty, easy, inexpensive recipe for 2. Originally found in the Cookingfor2 magazine, it is a very simple recipe that can probably be "dressed up" and made your own as desired.
Top Review by mama smurf
This was delicious! I did add some minced garlic and some onion while browning the chicken but otherwise followed the instructions...so easy and really quite quick. This comes in handy when you're in a hurry. Thank you for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2013.
- 2 cups refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat until done.
- Drain tortellini; add to skillet.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.