- 1 (10 ounce) refrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1 (9 ounce) package tortellini, cooked and kept warm
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 -2 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup frozen green pea, thawed (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Place bell peppers and onion in same skillet; cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Reduce heat to low, add chicken, sauce and peas. Cook for 5 minutes to heat through.
- Serve over tortellini.