Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummmm-I like a stronger cheese taste so I crumble a bit of feta on top.
- pasta dough
- 2 ounces prosciutto
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄3 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- While pasta dough is resting, chop meats to a fine mince.
- In a large bowl mix the meats with bread crumbs, salt, pepper, nutmeg and 1/3 cup water.
- You can do all this in a food processor if you like.
- Roll and cut pasta into 1 inch squares.
- Place 1/2 t.
- filling on center of each square.
- Fold over to make a triangle, seal and take the two opposite points, bring to center and pinch together.
- Place tortellini in single layer on paper towel.
- Repeat until done.
- This makes around 125.
- Heat a large pot of salted water to boiling and start cooking.
- This will take around 4 rounds at 5 minutes each.
- To make the sauce melt butter in a medium saucepan.
- Add cream and heat to boiling, slowly add cheese and cook to thicken.
- Add to cooked pasta, toss and serve.