This recipe was featured in an email today from the www.sparkrecipes.com website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs, 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/8 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1Pierce potatoes with fork and place in microwave. Microwave on high for 15 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 2Combine chicken thighs, flour, paprika and crushed red pepper flakes in a zipper plastic bag and shake.
- 3Melt butter in non-stick pan; add chicken mixture, onion, mushrooms and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes.
- 4Add broth and bring to a boil. Cook for 6 minutes or until chicken is tender and sauce is thickened.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- 6Split potatoes and fluff up pulp. Divide chicken mixture among potatoes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Topped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.3
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.8 mg
- Sodium 90.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 18.1 g