- 1 (6 1/8 ounce) can chunk tuna, packed in water,drained
- 2 canned anchovy fillets, drained
- 1⁄3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) poached chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 4 pitted olives, quartered
- 2 tablespoons diced pimentos
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor bowls, add tuna and anchovies and process 10 seconds.
- Add yogurt, mayonnaise and pepper; process 10 seconds.
- Place chicken breast half on each of 4 plates.
- Spread tuna mixture over chicken.
- Arrange capers, olives and pimento on top of tuna mixture.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.