Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is something I whipped up trying to make up my own pasta sauce one night. Much to my surprise, it seems to have turned out reasonably well. Times are estimated and do not include pasta cooking time.
- Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet.
- Pound chicken breast until it is an even thickness.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side. (Guideline: On the first side, cook until the meat appears white nearly all the way through with just a touch of pink remaining at the top. Then turn over and cook for the same amount of time again.).
- Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Sautee onion and garlic for about one minute, adding more oil to the pan if necessary to prevent burning.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 3-4 minutes while you cut the chicken into strips.
- To serve: Place one cup of pasta on each plate. Cover with half of the sauce. Put half of the chicken on top of the sauce. Sprinkle half of the feta cheese over everything. Serve with soft roll or bread stick if desired.