1/5 Photos of Chicken Tomato and Feta Patties on a Spinach Salad
The Flying Chef's Note:
This is really quick to make, tastes great and if like me you are only making these for yourself and hubby, they make great leftovers for the next day, as my son and I found out. You will see from the photo I shaped into quite large patties, I don't usually do this I just wanted this for photo purposes. I make three patties per person and as you can see, if you made them this size, it would just be too much. Also it makes for a shorter cooking time if shaped smaller.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 800 g ground chicken
- 3 tablespoons drained sun-dried tomatoes, chopped coarsely
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 200 g feta cheese, crumbled, divided use
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 250 g baby spinach leaves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons mild French mustard
- 1Combine chicken, tomato, egg, breadcrumbs and half the cheese, mix well, shape into 12 patties.
- 2Cook patties in a large oiled frying pan, Cook until browned and cooked through, about 10-15 minutes depending on how big you made your patties.
- 3Combine spinach, onion and remaining cheese in a large bowl.
- 4Combine oil, vinegar, garlic, sugar and mustard in a screw top jar and shake well.
- 5Pour a small amount of dressing into spinach salad toss to coat. Serve the remaining dressing on the side.
- 6To Serve: Spoon spinach salad onto plates top with patties and drizzle with more dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tomato and Feta Patties on a Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.9
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 237.3 mg
- Sodium 931.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 55.8 g