Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A tasty stir fry of chicken, tofu, bell peppers, and Chinese vegetables.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 (15 ounce) canof stir fry corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can bean sprouts
- 2 (8 ounce) cans sliced water chestnuts
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup snow peas
- 12 ounces extra firm tofu, cubed
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 ounces stir-fry sauce
- Cut up all your vegetables. I like to cut them into strips, but you can cut them anyway you like.
- Put 2 tbs of oil into your wok or pan and let it heat.
- Par-cook the broccoli then remove from pan.
- Put remaining oil into wok or skillet and let it heat.
- Cook chicken.
- Add tofu.
- Add 1/2 of stir fry sauce.
- Stir until chicken is cooked through.
- Add all vegetables and the remaining stir fry sauce.
- Stir until all vegetables are cooked.
- Serve over rice.