Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Sounds good. This is from a cookbook put out by FFA/HERO.
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups chicken, cooked & chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 count) can refrigerated biscuits
- Blend margarine, flour and seasonings in saucepan.
- Add milk, blending well.
- Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Stir in chicken and cheese.
- Press biscuits into 5-inch circles.
- Top each with 1/4 cup chicken mixture.
- Fold to enclose filling, sealing edges.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.