Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sounds good. This is from a cookbook put out by FFA/HERO.
Make and share this Chicken-To-Go-Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Blend margarine, flour and seasonings in saucepan.
- Add milk, blending well.
- Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Stir in chicken and cheese.
- Press biscuits into 5-inch circles.
- Top each with 1/4 cup chicken mixture.
- Fold to enclose filling, sealing edges.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.