My sister-in-law gave me this recipe. My family loves my chicken to die for. They would eat it all the time if they could. When I crush the ritz I found that my food processor works the best to get the crackers small enough to coat the chicken. I use pie pans for the melted butter and crushed ritz's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken flat to about 1/4 inch thick.
- 2Place chicken in melted butter to coat competely.
- 3Then put coated chicken into ritz's to coat evenly.
- 4Put in 13 x 9 pan then place cheese slice on one end of chicken then fold over.
- 5Sprinkle with dried onion and garlic powder to your desire.
- 6Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken to Die For
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1371.5
- Calories from Fat 747
- Total Fat 83.0 g
- Saturated Fat 33.5 g
- Cholesterol 244.4 mg
- Sodium 1550.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 74.8 g