Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
My sister-in-law gave me this recipe. My family loves my chicken to die for. They would eat it all the time if they could. When I crush the ritz I found that my food processor works the best to get the crackers small enough to coat the chicken. I use pie pans for the melted butter and crushed ritz's.
- Pound chicken flat to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Place chicken in melted butter to coat competely.
- Then put coated chicken into ritz's to coat evenly.
- Put in 13 x 9 pan then place cheese slice on one end of chicken then fold over.
- Sprinkle with dried onion and garlic powder to your desire.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.