Recipe by Jane Gib
A low fat wrap I found in a woman's weekly. it's very easy and quick to make. I normally use lebanese cucumbes
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon tikka masala curry paste
- 2 1⁄2 cups low-fat yogurt
- 2 cucumbers, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 pita bread
- 100 g mesclun
Directions See How It's Made
- cut each chicken fillet in half horizontally.
- combine the chicken with paste and 2 tbls yoghurt.
- cook the chcken, in batches, on a heated lightly oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue)until browned all over and cooked thoroughly.
- stand for 5 min, then slice thinly.
- meanwhile combine cucumber, mint, onion and remaining yoghurt in a med bowl.
- Just before serving, spread yoghurt mixture over whole of each piece of pitta bread, top with equal amounts of the mesclun, then chicken,
- roll to enclose filling.