Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
Cook this delicious chicken tikka recipe in only 0:40 hour for a perfect supper, lunch or breakfast in a beautiful day for all seasons. It will give you energy and health. This is an intermediate recipe which can serve up to 6 friends.
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 155 ml low-fat Greek yogurt
- 55 ml fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- In a medium bowl, please mix together all the ingredients except the sunflower oil. You should leave to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or so.
- Preheat the grill to medium. Now lay the marinated chicken on a grill tray in a flameproof dish lined with foil, and baste with the oil.
- Once the grill is hot enough, grill the chicken for 15–25 minutes until cooked, turning and basting three times during the cooking process. Serve hot for achieving the best taste!