- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons ghee (for frying)
- 2 tablespoons cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups plain yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all marinade ingredients.
- Immerse chicken in marinade and leave in fridge for 24 hours.
- Heat oil in skillet until very hot.
- Stir fry chicken for about 5 minutes.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Fry onion and garlic until just browning.
- Return chicken with any remaining marinade, plus broth.
- Simmer until chicken is cooked and sauce is thickened.